Saturday, May 30, 2015

Introductions Please

Welcome Everyone!!!

This little piece of the internet is just one more extenuation of my current blog : Its Poker Dollface.  All the current literature related posts have been snatched up from over there and put up here, with many more to come.

Telling Tales.

It's a collection of short stories in the style of "The Melancholy  Death of Oyster Boy" by Tim Burton.  I've asked for inspiration from friends and family and it's going great.  This series means a lot to me and to have my family and friends be a part of this makes it all the more meaningful.  Right now there are no illustrations but I hope to change that over here on Tell Tales Dollface.


Malady

Malady was the purest white
With eyes that shone like fire
And across her back a hundred spots
On her forehead another
You may think she’s a pretty thing
But don’t let her purring fool you
Those spots aren’t spots but spiders you see
Which attack the moment you’re near her

Inspired by my brother Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment